Unprotected intercourse. Had taken Overall G. Chances of getting pregnant?

General Surgeon
i have used overall g for one month and had period on 28 day in that month,then i left taking it, later on me nd my hubby had unprotected sex on 7th and 17th day with huuby withdrawing before ejaculation... but now its my 29 day i didnt had periods, does this delay is due to BCP or due to pregnancy
if i get pregnant, whether abortion pill combination will be effective
Posted Wed, 25 Apr 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rajinder Bajoria 2 hours later

Withdrawal before ejaculation considerably reduces the chances of pregnancy, but don’t eliminate it completely.

Unprotected sex in fertile age group in peri ovulatory( i.e. around mid cycle )period always has some chances of pregnancy, as precum also contains some sperm.

To me delay in period appears as a result of tension, but the remote possibility of pregnancy can’t be ruled out. Periods need not always be exactly on the same day, one or two days of delay or being early is normal for every woman.

You can confirm if you are pregnant by urine for pregnancy test and ultrasound. The urine pregnancy test will become positive by 8 to 10 days following conception. So you can test if you are pregnant or not by the simple home pregnancy kit.

Abortion pill combination is effective and legally allowed in India up to seven weeks of pregnancy. But only under medical supervision.

Hope I have answered your question well to your satisfaction.

Wish you good health.