Uneasy stomach. Water came out with food from mouth, mild fever and body ache. Advise?

General Surgeon
Dear Doctor,

I was traveling for the last four days and had to eat outside food. All was fine till I got back home yesterday. Towards the evening I started feeling a bit uneasy in my stomach and could not have dinner. Had "pudin hara" instead and went to sleep. At midnight I felt an urge to throw up, so I went to the bathroom and put my finger inside my throat. A lot of water like substance came out with bit of food. That immediately gave me some relief and went to bed again. But at night my body started aching and I reliazed I have very mild fever. I got up this morning with mild fever and tried to had some green tea with one biscuit. Again, felt the urge to throw up. Went to the bathroom and did the same thing (finger in throat) and some watery like substance again came out. Felt better.

I need to get back to work , Please advise some -

1) Medicine to take care of my stomach which has a faint feeling of uneasiness (does not feel like eating anything) and I am burping quite a bit.
2) What kind of food shall I eat ?

thanks XXXXXXX
Posted Mon, 27 May 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 1 hour later
As per your query,you might have developed mild stomach irritation,gastritis,due to outside food.
Please take Rabeprazole and Domperidone capsule.
If you still vomit,you have to take Injection Rantac.
Also add smooth muscle relaxant Dicyclomine tablet,Paracetamol tablet for fever.
Avoid spicy food,carbonated drinks,caffeine products.
Avoid pain killers like Brufen/Diclofenac.
Please take curd rice.
It will come down.
Nothing to worry
Wish you speedy tecovery
Follow-up: Uneasy stomach. Water came out with food from mouth, mild fever and body ache. Advise? 13 minutes later
thanks. how many times a day i should take these capsules and how many mg these capsules should be ?

Rabeprazole and Domperidone
Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 4 hours later
Rabeprazole 20mg + Domperidone 30mg capsules should ba taken once daily in the morning before breakfast.
After control of vomiting,continue Rabeprazole tablet only for one month