Underweight. Taking Ayruvedic treatment. No improvement. Suggest

Ayurveda Specialist
I am underweight by birth, I getting treatment of Aurveda since last one year, still there is no any improvement in my health, pl suggest
Posted Mon, 17 Jun 2013 in Ayurveda
Answered by Dr. Munish Sood 5 hours later

Thanks for contacting XXXXXXX and Ayurveda with your query Going through your history, please provide with the following details for further necessary line of management:
1.You haven’t mentioned about your weight:past/present and cause of low birth weight: was it genetic, or due to the health related issues of mother in pregnancy.
2. please mention your present weight and height to determine body mass index (BMI), and also about the Immunization schedule (is it completed)
3. please mention about the Ayurveda drugs which you are already taking,so that the medicine is not given in double dose by me which is already prescribed by some other Ayurveda Physician for you.
4. As you Say there is 'No improvement in health": in Physical or Mental health or BOTH?

Revert back with your approach and opinion for further line of treatment.

Dr.Munish Sood
Consultant & Physician
MD. (Ayu.) Kayachikitsa
Naimittika Clinic