Ask a Urologist   »  

Underside of the penis itches, feels funny. Why is there a milky discharge?

Question
Hey I have an itch that is inside my penis but at the bottom, it don't really hurt to pee it feels funny for a second then it's normal, but just the underside of the penis but the itch comes from inside. And earlier today I noticed a milky discharge. Please help me :(
Posted Wed, 11 Apr 2012 in Penis Problems
Follow-up: Underside of the penis itches, feels funny. Why is there a milky discharge? 3 minutes later
I forgot to mention that it also stings now and then too and same, from inside at the bottom of the penis, not the tip

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 19 minutes later

Thanks for posting the query

Did you have unprotected sexual intercourse in past few days?

If yes, then it may be gonorrhoea. If not, then it could be just simple mild doctor and get urine routine and microscopic examination done along with gram staining of the milky discharge.

If any infection is there, it will show in reports.

If reports are normal then you can relax and take plenty of water and wait and watch.

I hope to have answered your query however if you want to ask still further you are welcome.

Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.

Thanks and wish you good luck.

Follow-up: Underside of the penis itches, feels funny. Why is there a milky discharge? 7 hours later
Yes I have been having unprotected intercourse, but with a partner of 2 years and we both have been checked for STDs last year, results show nothing. So what exactly is gonorrhea? And what does it do? It it really serious?

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 3 hours later

Thanks for writing back.

If both of you have been checked for STD's,then you need not worry and be happy.

Gonorrhea is a bacterial STD and causes :
Burning in urination
Increased frequency of urine
Uretheral discharge
Sore throat
Painful intercourse for the females specially
This disease is serious if untreated
If detected can be treated easily.

Hope I answered all your questions. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries. Wish you Good Health
Thanks

Follow-up: Underside of the penis itches, feels funny. Why is there a milky discharge? 5 hours later
Thankyou so much, you have been a big help as I'm not really comfortable talking-to someone face to face about this but I will see a doctor and get some treatment.

While on the subject. Ever since I was a little boy, when I get an erection I can't pull the foreskin all the way down, it gets half way n seems to hurt and looks as if it's twisted. But when in mot erect I can pull it down with ease. Could you please try explain what's wrong and how I can fix?
Again I'm not comfortable confronting a doc face to face about this problem

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
Thanks for getting back.
I would like to reassure you that what you are experiencing is completely normal and you have nothing to worry about. In the erect state, nobody can pull his foreskin down. If you can pull your foreskin down in the flaccid state, it means everything is normal.
I hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer if you have no further queries.