Undergone thyroidectomy for follicular cancer. Experiencing symptoms simular to Graves disease. Concerned?

I have recently undergone a thyroidectomy for follicular cancer. I've been experiencing symptoms simular to Graves disease. Could this be causing my symptoms or could parathyriod be the culprit? My symptoms include: anxiety, weakness, fatigue, shakiness, lightheaded/dizziness, headaches, chest discomfort/shortness of breath sometimes, and feeling like i'm going to pass out!! Very scared!!
Posted Sun, 28 Jul 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 2 hours later
Thanks for using health care magic fro posting your query.
Please let me know the latest thyroid profile results if at all they have been done recently.
That would help me in answering your query.
Hope to hear from you,
Dr. Srikanth Reddy MD