Undergone nuclear stress test. Deep bruising appeared on leg. Should I be concerned?

I had anuclear stress test yesterday and have deep bruising today on legs. Should I be concerned
Posted Sat, 25 May 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Mamun Kabir 3 hours later
Welcome to healthcare magic.
Thank you for your query.

Bruising on legs is not a recognized side effects of nuclear stress test.

Common causes of bruising should be considered.

Trauma, decreased platelet or dysfunction of platelet & coagulation abnormality are the possibilities.
Check other parts of the body for bruising or any bleeding tendency through nose, gum, stool, skin etc.

I think some relative investigation should be done like platelet count & coagulation profile to exclude a bleeding disorder.

It is better to see a doctor for it.

I hope I have been some help of your query.
Please write for further query.