Undergone laparoscopy. Took fertisure-f. Right ovary is small in follicular result. What is the possibilities of pregnancy?

I had a laproscopy done on 22-6-2013 and than got my lmp on 12-7-2013 than from my fourth day my doctor told me to have fertisure-f tablets for one month and than on my tenth day the follicular result is size of rt ovary is small and left is 13mm-7mm and et is 9mm so is it normal and can i conceive this time and what is fertisure f used for???Please reply with possiblities. and my husband all reports are also normal and even my other reports are normal and even in my laproscopic surgery everything was normal and before this for 4 months i was on siephen 50 mg and even hcg 5000 shot was given but no success found so i am just hoping this time for positive reply and as i m trying for one and half year
Posted Fri, 9 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Alekhya 2 hours later
Hello XXXX,

Thank you for choosing healthcare magic for your query.

Fertisure-f tablets are supplements of antioxidants and they will help you to conceive.Ideal follicle size for a 28 day cycle on 10th day would be 12mm to 14mm.Ideal follicle size which ruptures around 14th day is 17mm-20mm(varies).So chance for you to conceive this time is based on the follicle size you have at the time of its rupture.As your other reports are also normal nothing to worry much.

Hope i have answered your question.If you have any followup queries you can ask me again.