Undergone complete health check up. What are the findings in the report?

Pathologist and Microbiologist
Question
Attached is the report of few test which has been done for my Husband but i am not able to understand on which section we need to work can you help
Posted Sat, 27 Apr 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Shailja Puri 3 hours later

The reports that you have posted seem to be complete health screen of your husband.
The tests include hemogram, elctrolytes, blood glucose levels, iron profile, liver function tests liver, renal function tests for kidney, thyroid funtion tests for thyroid functioning and lipid profile.

I am glad to know that all the tests are within normal limits.
There is minor increase in the level of ESR. However, it does not signify any disease per se.
It is a non-specific test positive in inflammatory conditions.

Hope this answers your query. If you have more queries, I will be glad to answer.

Dr Shailja P Wahal

Follow-up: Undergone complete health check up. What are the findings in the report? 24 minutes later
There is not any section where need to tc like hemogram, elctrolytes, blood glucose levels, iron profile, liver function tests liver, renal

Answered by Dr. Shailja Puri 2 hours later
Hello and welcome again,

These tests like hemogram, liver function tests, renal function tests, etc. are taken up to the functioning of major organ systems of the body.

If you have more queries, please post them.
I will be glad to answer.
Dr Shailja P Wahal