Undergone carpel tunnel surgery. Feeling dizzy after having headache. What could it be?

I have headache with electric shocks I just had a carpet tunnel right hand surgery I'm feeling dizzy after 1 second electric shocks after that little headache
Posted Thu, 21 Nov 2013 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 7 hours later
Brief Answer: Unrelated to surgery Detailed Answer: Hi, I do not think dizziness and headache are related to surgery. It would have been good if you had mentioned when was the surgery done. There is a little possibility of post anesthesia causing this headache and dizziness if the surgery is within one month from now. Kindly check with the operating surgeon.