Undergone an ICSI treatment. Healthy embroys were transferred in uterus. What precaution to be taken?

Infertility Specialist

My wife (29) has undergone an ICSI treatment yesterday itself when the two healthy embroys were transferred in her uterus. The doctor has asked to conduct a BHCG test on 7th August 2012. What special precautions need to be taken after ICSI in the food intake and daily lifestyle ?
Posted Wed, 15 Aug 2012 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 hour later
Thanks for writing in. I am happy to know 2 healthy embryos were transferred. Your wife should get pregnant.
About your query, it is advisable for your wife does not lift heavy weight and remain stress free physically & mentally. She can have any type of diet, although a healthy and balanced diet is always recommended. Make sure she is eats every few hours; has a healthy and heavy breakfast; 2-3 rotis+dal+vegetable+curd for lunch and same thing for dinner. She should also take 1-2 fruits daily and have 2-3 litres of water as well.
Hope for positive beta hCG on 7 august.
All the best.
Let me know if you have any questions.