Under severe depression, anxiety, have red blotches on chest and neck. Treatment measures?

Yes sir I have a pretty severe depression, panic, and anxiety. Recently my only sibling killed himself. I've been out of my anxiety, sleeping, and pain meds bc I have horrible headaches when I cry. The last week it's gotten so much worse. Feel like someone is sitting on my chest, I'm avoiding people, and a red blotches keep creeping up from my chest and to my neck. My doctor. Won't be back next Monday. I can't sleep but I stay in bed. I just need some helps. Because I kinda feel I'm having a nervous breakdown
Posted Mon, 3 Jun 2013 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 1 hour later
Hi there, it is so sad to hear about your sibling. You probably have sleep problem, anxiety and stress besides the issues you have had just because of the accident for your family. Family and friend's support can be very useful at this stage. Relaxation technics also help a lot. Another issue is that the medications you have been taking should not be discontinued prematurely. If you have run out of any of them, you can ask the pharmacy to give you for some days until you XXXXXXX your doctor. Otherwise, it can intensify your anxiety. I wish you a good health.