Uncomfortable anal itching. Prescribed suppositories, used hemorrhoids creams. What else can be used?

Infertility Specialist
I'm so unconfortable with this annus itching almost 3 months I went to my doctor a couple weeks and prescribe me suppositorios..I had been using all kinds of creams for hemorroides and also suppositorios by counter ..aloa vera..etc. This is getting also to my female parts. Please is anithing beside that .
Posted Thu, 12 Apr 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 5 hours later
Hi ,

There is no need to take supppositories for such a long time. There are so many other forms of treatments for hemorrhoids. My advice would be to see a physician and get examined for hemarrhoids and take treatment for it.

For the problem with itching the complaints you said apperar like some kind of infection which could be fungal or bacterial. It would be inappropriate to suggest medication without examination. Hence my advice would be to see the physician who can see the itching areas and prescribe you appropriate creams.

Dr.Mahesh Koregol