Unable to swallow water or food. Have rare esophageal motility disorder. Why is there a whitish powder around nails?

Homeopath
Question
NOT ABLE TO SWALLOW WATER AND FOOD ITEMS, MORE DISCOMFORT WITH LIQUID INTAKE
second problem is whitest layer around the nails of the leg. when nails were cut whitish powder is appearing. suffering with cramps in winter/ low temperature. mother diabetic.
i donot have SUGAR/ BPat present
ENGLISH DOCTOR SAYS THAT
I am sorry that that you are suffering from a rare esophageal motility disorder. The primary problems in this disorder are a nonco-ordinated contraction of esophageal body (aperistalsis) and lack of relaxation of the lower esophageal sphincter (specialised circular muscle) on swallowing. The exact etiology of this siorder is not known but a lack of nerves necessary for relaxation are defecient.
There is no perfect treatment for achalasia as of now as the pneumatic dilation and the surgery just take care of the nonrelaxing lower esophageal sphincter. The aperistaltic esophagel body cannot be treated as it is as of today not possible to regrow the nerves. Furhet when achalasia has been long standing the esophagus is hugely distended and atonic making things worse.
After pneumatic dilation the symptoms gradually improve as the edema secondary to the balloon rupture subsides. Eating food lesiurely, choosing warm foods over the cold ones, eating in upright posture there by using gravity to ones advantage and use of some prokinetics may help.
For advice regarding the homeopathic medications you need to consult a homeopathic practitioner or forum.
TEST REPORTS:
ENDOSCOPY REPORT
OESOPHAGUS :Appears dilated with normal mucosa with resistance to the scope at GE junction.
STOMACH: Fundus, body - Normal
Antral gastritis
DUODENUM : D1 - No ulcer
D2- Normal
IMPRESSION: ACHALASIA CARDIA
ANTRAL GASTRITIS
ADV- BARIUM SWALLOW
BARIUM SWALLOW TEST REPORT:
Findings: Gross dilatation of the lower esohagus is noted with stasis of contrast proximal to the lower esophageal junction.
smooth narrowing is noted at the distal gastroesophageal sphineter with samll amounts of constrast passing into the stomach(" Rat tail appearance").
upeer esophagus is normal in caliber and contour.
No evidence of any hiatus hernia is demonstrated.
Impression: * F/C/W ACHALASIA CARDIA
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 3 hours later
Thanks for writing in.
I appreciate the effort you have made to provide a detailed history.
Achalasia cardia is failure of the cardiac sphincters to relax when food reaches it. These sphincters are present at the lower end of the oesophagus where it joins the stomach. Dysphagia or difficulty in swallowing food or water is the most common symptom of this problem. You said that you have more difficulty with water so that means you are in initial stages of your problem.
Your physician is right about the fact that surgery needs to be performed but sometimes the problem remains as it is. Homoeopathy has a good role in treating achalasia. It cures the problems of dysphagia along with the causes behind the problem. All you have to do is contact a homoeopathic physician who can take a complete case history because homoeopathy is based on individual symptoms and not the disease.
I would suggest you to start with BELLADONNA -30(3 times daily) and PHOSPHORUS-200.(1 time a day)This will relieve your symptoms to some extent. Please see a physician in person and you will be fine.
Hope this helps.
Dr.Ratnesh Pandey

Follow-up: Unable to swallow water or food. Have rare esophageal motility disorder. Why is there a whitish powder around nails? 4 hours later
Thank you for your immediate response.
I am herwith submitting a few points for your review

History:
Age: 46 years, male
Symptoms: food getting struck at throat area due to achalasia cardia.
Geeting worse in cold conditions, and when masala items are taken.
Mother diabetics and father died of heart attack at the age of 45years.
Other problems like several ( around 15) warts around neck and hidden places.( tuja used few years back did not help in this regard)
Nails of the leg with whitish layer around and when cut appearing white powder.
Suffered with ring worms in thighs 15 years back. Now and then slight itching when sweats there.
Sensitive and reacts aggresively even for small problems.Repeatedly thinking of about that problems.
Suffering with cramps in winter/ cold weather since 15 years.
Doctor who performed dilatation told me that the problem arises due to lowering of the strength in nerves.
As susggested by you how long I have to use the medicines like bellodona and phophorous.
Would you suggest some more medicines based on the above information. If you want any other information in finalizing the medicines, please send the questionnaire.As I am staying in a remote place, as of now it is not possible for me to consult a homeo physician.
Also suffest some medicines for long use to strengthen the nerves.

Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 21 hours later
I have read carefully your problem and history you have given. Based on that, I have selected some medicine. But before that I want to know whether you have taken any steroids for your treatment.

For your problem I suggest you to take Cajuputum Q 10 drops with half cup of water TDS. Antim Crud 1M OD for 1 month, Graphitis 6X -4 tab OD days and Anacardium 30 OD1 ounce LIQUID (4 drops on tongue is to be taken).

You take and continue the treatment you will surely get relief and tell me the progress after 20 days.

Follow-up: Unable to swallow water or food. Have rare esophageal motility disorder. Why is there a whitish powder around nails? 5 hours later
SIR,

AS ASKED BY YOU I HAVE NOT TAKEN ANY STEROIDS FOR MY TREATMENT.
SHALL I TAKE BELLODANA AND PHOSPHOROUS ALONG WITH THESE MEDICINES

As I understand here after the complete details of your case whatever medicines have been suggested to you should be continued. Just take 1 dose of phosphorus before starting the regular course of medicine.

Follow up with the local doctor.

Regards.