Unable to sleep. Can zolfresh in the night provide sound sleep?

i am unable to get sleep .i will be thinking always why i am not getting sleep so please let me know weather i can get a sound sleep for 2 to 3 hours with ZOLFRESH 5 1 tab at night
Posted Mon, 21 May 2012 in Sleep Disorders
Answered by Dr. Andrew Rynne MD 17 minutes later
Hi there,

Thank you for posting your question with XXXXXXX I will do my best to help you.

The reason you can't sleep is probably due to stress. Whatever it is in your life that’s causing you anxiety, you should try and deal with it. If it is a relationship that is not good then maybe you need to end that relationship. Or if it something or someone at work that's stressing you, then see if you can change anything there.

Zolfresh 5 will help you to sleep; but do you think that that's a good idea? It is a chemical that interferes with your brain functions and is not without potential side-effects. In general, it is much wiser to deal with the underlying cause of insomnia rather than just whitewashing the problem with hypnotics.

I hope that I have answered your questions fully and been of some help. If you have anymore questions please contact me again anytime.

Dr Andrew Rynne.
Follow-up: Unable to sleep. Can zolfresh in the night provide sound sleep? 53 minutes later
i don't have any relationship problem .only i have work load which is unabling me to sleep. if i get 3 to 4 hours goodsleep like if any body calling i should not get up unless i get forced woke up so please suggest any medicine for this
Answered by Dr. Andrew Rynne MD 4 hours later
Hi there again and thank you for your follow up question.

As I have already explained to you, this is not a question of medicine. It is a question of making the necessary adjustments to your lifestyle that allow you to relax again. I can name several hypnotics that will force to to "sleep". But this is not the solution. These thing are addictive.

Adjust the demands of your work load and you will sleep like a baby. You owe this to yourself and to your future good health.

Andrew Rynne.

Follow-up: Unable to sleep. Can zolfresh in the night provide sound sleep? 16 hours later
Answered by Dr. Andrew Rynne MD 2 hours later
You are very welcome indeed!

Andrew Rynne.