Unable to reduce weight, have had thyroid test. How to reduce weight and findings of result?

Dear Doctor ,

My reports are uploaded, please inform me if I have hypothyroid, if so what should I do ?

Please give me health tips, I also want to reduce my weight as I am 5.3 and 77 kgs, I am regular on diet but I am unable to reduce weight, is hypothyroid the reason, please advise me. Now I have joined yoga, moreover I doesnt take rice and junk food.
Posted Sat, 14 Sep 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Pankaj Malhan 16 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Normal Report

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for asking.

Your report for the thyroid hormone are normal, all the three values T3,T4 TSH are in the normal range.

You are not hypothyroid, so this is definitely not the cause of your weight gain.Weight loss will depend upon the food intake and the exercise to burn the accumulated fat in the body. Eat a low calorie diet and try to increase your energy expenditure as much as you can.

Have regular walks,exercise, eat lots of salads, avoid high calorie diet.

You will lose weight in coming time.

Thanks and best of luck.

Any followups are welcome.

Follow-up: Unable to reduce weight, have had thyroid test. How to reduce weight and findings of result? 2 minutes later
thank you dear doctor for your reply,

My question is inspite of diet I am unable to lose weight , is this of Tryptomer tablet? or Is my diet not proper hence I am not losing weight, please advise.
Answered by Dr. Pankaj Malhan 12 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
There are no medicines for weight loss, if you taking low calorie diet, try to increase your exercise by walks, sports, and exercise.

There are no magic pills to lose weight, nearly 100% of my patients are able to lose weight by following a low calorie and good exercise regimen.