Unable to keep feet and legs still. MRI and CT Scan normal. Normal CBC, BMP, Thyroid and Chest

this is what I feel in my feet/legs after I walk! I also cant keep legs still! ever!
normal MRI/CT of my brain
Normal CBC,BMP,Thyroid function, adrenal function, normal chest xray...

what is this ? I also cant keep my legs still EVER
Posted Sun, 11 Aug 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 19 days later

I have gone through the link you provided and understand the nature of your symptom.

Such symptom in a known case of Dysautonomia could most probably be due to peripheral neuropathy. This type of neuropathy could be affecting the peripheral nerve endings giving a false sensation of vibration. this is a type of paraesthesia.

Treatment for such conditions usually involves daily multivitamin supplements which help in maintaining the nerve health.

Also you can take Pregabalin which also improves the nerve health and reduce such symptoms.

Hope, I answered your query.