Unable to insert penis in vagina. Prescribed nano leo after color doppler test. Cause and cure?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jun 2013
Jun 2013
Question
hi iam 30 year old married before 8months we tried to have sex but iam not able to insert in her when evr i try to its too hard to insert and we tried only for 5times after marriage i visited adoctor
he has doen some color doppler test and results are at flaccid satge PSV 9.2,EDV 1.7 AND RI 0.81
FOR RIGHT CAVERNOSAL ARTERY AND PSV 5.6,EDV 1.0 AND RI .81 FOR LEFT
he suggested to take nano leo for 4months please honestly tell me my problem and remeidies to follow up and i dont have any ehalth complaints
Posted Wed, 24 Apr 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Sushil Kumar Sompur 16 minutes later
Hi there,

It seems like you are having problems with erection. I have gone through your medical history and it seems like you have no predisposing condition. Your studies also show that you have no problem for blood flow in the arteries supplying your penis. Your doctor's suggestion that you take nano leo seems appropriate if you have also had your testosterone levels checked and hence has prescribed supplementing medication i.e. to increase your male sex hormones.

It will also help to take tadalafil or sildenafil to help with your erectile dysfunction i.e. to help with your penis being flaccid when you try to have sex. If you also have premature ejaculation, SSRIs (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors) help. However, in either case please consult with a psychiatrist to help with prescribing the right medications, after the right investigations.

I hope this helps. Take care and have a lovely day !