Unable to erect penis. Is this related to masturbation?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jun 2015
Jun 2015

Question
Hello , I am 24 old unmarried guy. Last 2 days back, I went to have sex with call girl and it was first time for me. At bed room, first she removed her clothes, she became nude and later I have also removed my all clothes. After seeing her, my penis was not standing properly. It stood up for some moment and I pushed my penis (Have used condom) into her vagina but only my penis tip went inside to her vagina and it went down. After some time, I tried to bring it up by masturbate and till that time, the sperm came from my penis and again it doesn't standup down. So we didn't have sex. At last my sex was 100% flop.

I don't understand. still why penis is not standing up?

Before 1 day night , I did masturbate.. Is that reason was for that ???

May be masturbate was reason for that...? but still I don't know what is proper cause for it

I am much worried about it..
what precaution's should I have to take for this problem???

Please help me
Posted Sat, 11 May 2013 in Erectile Dysfunction

Answered by Dr. Polash Sannigrahi 35 minutes later
Hello XXXXXXX

First of all remove all myths & misconceptions from your mind about masturbation.
In fact, Masturbation is completely normal & doesn't have any bad effect to the body and mind.

Regarding the problem of Erectile dysfunction, it is due to:
1. Decreased blood supply to the penis.
2. Performance anxiety.

Though medications like Sildenafil citrate increase blood flow to penis & maintains erection, they should be taken under guidance of your treating physician to avoid unwanted side effects.
Performance can be improved by having a diet XXXXXXX in fruits, vegetables, fish, nuts & honey.

Avoid stress.
Practice meditation, this helps in improving concentration & builds up the confidence level.
Avoid smoking & alcohol.
You can also do oil massage of the penis, it increases blood flow & maintains the erection.

Despite these measures, if you experience difficulty, it will be better to rule out other causes like high blood pressure, blood sugar and other local causes that impair blood flow to your genital organ.

One more thing, avoid consuming any over the counter medication which claim to improve performance. It may be harmful.

Wishing you a Healthy Life.
Please let me know if I need to clarify further.

Follow-up: Unable to erect penis. Is this related to masturbation? 14 minutes later
Hello .. Thank you very much...

You mean say that I am safer side....Right??
Doing gym is good one...Right..??

I should have avoid the watching of blue film and porn movies .. right???

How many time's I can do masturbate in week that will good for my health??

Which food's I have prepare to improve the penis strength ?

Answered by Dr. Polash Sannigrahi 45 minutes later
Hello XXXXXXX

Thanks for your follow up queries.

1. As your sexual encounter was for the first time, the erectile dysfunction can be attributed to performance anxiety.
So, you are on a safer side.

2. Doing Gym is good. It improves health & increases stamina.

3. Connections between erectile dysfunction & excess use of porn has been reported in many studies.
For those affected, recovery takes place by 6-12 weeks & mainly involves avoiding the causative factor, that is watching porn.

4. There is nothing specific regarding the number of times a person can Masturbate in a week.
But make sure that you do not get addicted to it.

5. As I have already mentioned, your diet should be XXXXXXX in fruits, vegetables, fish, nuts & honey.
Also maintain adequate hydration and avoid alcohol & smoking.

Hope I have been able to answer your queries.
Please let me know if you have any further query.

Follow-up: Unable to erect penis. Is this related to masturbation? 2 days later

Thank you :)

Is it wrong if I have contact(only talking with her over call ) with call girl ...?

What do you think?

Please advice me...

Answered by Dr. Polash Sannigrahi 2 days later
hello,
No it is totally fine to talk on phone.
there is no problem in that

Thank you