Unable to ejaculate,penis weak while intercourse,depression

Hello doctor , i am aged 28 male . i got married on 1st feb 2010. During child hood days unknowingly i had sexual intercourse with my male relative .After marriage i cannot ejaculate with my wife till date .when i am trying to intercourse my penis is coming down weak.hence i cannot satisfy my wife completly .Hence we both are getting depressed often .i cannot explain my childhood problem with my wife .

During this one year , my wife is not conceived .i am started fearing now .sometimes i used to masterbate on my own .My wife is saying i am having problem .I dont think so .How to overcome this problem. How can i make my wife conceive ? please help me
Posted Tue, 24 Apr 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Abhijeet Deshmukh, 47 minutes later

First of all, you will have to ask yourself if you get emotionally disturbed thinking about what happened in the childhood. It is not necessary that a person who has such an experience in childhood will have problems in adulthood. You may be having the current problems as a result of other reasons.

Some of the reasons that can cause loss of erection during sexual intercourse are anxiety, pressure of performing, etc. This can now be added by the pressure of getting your wife to conceive.

If your goal is to make your wife conceive, there are a lot of other options that are available. If you consult a Fertility expert, or even your family physician, you may be able to get to know the various option for conceiving. Some of those options are - taking Sildenafil tablets so that you can sustain erection and ejaculate inside, artificial insemination, etc.

It is very important that you eliminate the anxiety and the pressure of performing. If your wife says you have a problem, she is probably saying this because the intercourse is not being successful. Please take her remarks positively, and do not get emotionally hurt. Both of you need each other's support, at this stage.

You may need to check if those past memories come back to your mind while you are having intercourse. And if so, you may need to work on it, preferably with the help of a counselor or a therapist.

I hope I have answered your query. I will be glad to help more.

Abhijeet Deshmukh, MD