Ultrasound showed to have bulky uterus. Will it effect married life?

hello i am a 23 years old girl not married yet but i have a bulky uterus in my ultrasound report. will u please tell me will it effect my married life in future? will it effect in pregnancy and MC
Posted Sun, 6 Oct 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 7 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Bulky uterus dont affect married life or fertility

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX Bulky uterus is not a serious abnormality, even a tiny fibroid or small adenomyotic area in the uterus can present as bulky uterus. KINDLY DO NOT WORRY, bulky uterus wont affect your married life nor going to affect your future fertility. Bulky uterus could be just normal, unless and until you have associated menstrual abnormalities like heavy bleeding.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups. If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Please do not forget to accept it.
Thank you,
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile