Ultrasound showed placenta anterior grade II. Is it okay? Good to walk every day for thirty minutes?

hi doc,
I had ultrasound by last saturday @ 22 week they mentioned placenta anterior grade II and lower border is 2.8 cm away from the os. Is it ok???
Is it good have a walking for 30 mins?
is it good to travel in train?

how much cm the anterior placenta should be away from os @22 weeks.
what are things i have to be in mind like walking,streching...... because I want normal delivary..... help me pls
Posted Sat, 22 Sep 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 45 minutes later
Hi Ae,
If at term pregnancy placenta is within 3 cm of os, then it is said to be placenta previa.
You are having 22 weeks pregnancy & as pregnancy advances, placenta goes away from os due to growth of lower uterine segment.
So at this stage it is ok & nothing to worry.
It is good to have aerobic exercise & walking, but it should not be stressful.
You can travel by train but it should not be too long that you start developing stress.
There are many medical factors also to decide that whether you can go for normal delivery or not. But main thing you should do is not to gain excessive weight means more than 12-14 kg in whole pregnancy & take proper balanced diet.
I hope your query has been answered.