Ultrasound showed gall bladder stone. Getting pain in hand, shoulder and abdomen. What to do?

Gastroenterologist, Surgical
Dear doctor, I am 41yr old female .Recently I had ultrasound scan of my abdomen (mainly for uterus ).At that time my gall bladder showed a 3.2mm stone in it .uterus was question is
1 I am getting pain right hand ,shoulder and right region of abdomen and pain radiates throughout my leg . Is it the cause stone in gall bladder?
2 already I had three surgeries
Cesarean in the year 1999-open
incisional hernia hernia repair in 2003 - open
umbilical hernia repair with mesh 15 * 15 cm in feb 2012
Should I undergo surgery for this ? or is there any possibility of crushing the stones or any other method?
I am taking amlobet for high BP since 13 years and pause mf tablet since 6 months for controlling heavy menstrual discharge with clots . since three years I am taking pain during periods almost six tablets per cycle .Does this affected tha gall bladder ?
What should be my next step ? I live in Karnataka India . Where can I get the best treatment ?
Posted Fri, 9 Nov 2012 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja 5 hours later

Thanks for writing in

1]Yes you can correlate the pain to gall stones except the one that radiated to the leg

2]Lithotripsy has been tried in some cases succesfully but I would recommend you go for a Laparaoscopic surgery and get it removed as it can cause obstructve jaundice

Analgesics in long run are never advisable so it is better you stop them and take as and when needed

You may look for a good Lapararoscopy surgeon in Karnataka and get operated

Hope this helps
Wishing you a healthy life ahead