Ultrasound scan of the abdomen and pelvis done. HPT negative. Are the findings normal?

Can u please tell me in details what does this ultrasound abdomen and pelvic scan reports say.. I wanna know if I am pregnant or not? I had my last to last periods on 19th Feb which was normal one, the last period was on 16th March which was normal, hardly last for 2 days.. I did HPT on 4th April which appeared negative. Please confirm..

Thank u in adv..
Posted Sat, 4 May 2013 in X-ray, Lab tests and Scans
Answered by Dr. Prasad Akole 2 hours later
Dear friend, welcome and thanks for entrusting your query here at Healthcaremagic!
I am Dr. Prasad Akole (Critical Care Expert- and am glad to address to your query here.

I saw your report
Your ultrasound scan of the abdomen and pelvis is normal.
Neither you are pregnant nor have any abnormality in any of the abdomino-pelvic organs.

A negative pregnancy test done correctly doubly confirms this.

Keep a watch on your menses this month.
If there is irregularity, please consult a gynaecologist.

I hope to have answered your query satisfactorily. I would be glad to answer any further queries.
Take care and please keep me informed of your progress at
Good Luck!

It helps us to improve continuously if you could please write a rating review before you ‘accept’ and ‘close’ the query.
Thank you!!
Follow-up: Ultrasound scan of the abdomen and pelvis done. HPT negative. Are the findings normal? 14 hours later
Thank you so much..
Answered by Dr. Prasad Akole 8 hours later