Ultrasound of liver shows dark spots, tiredness, vomiting, stomach pain. What could it be?

Question
Had a ultrasound of liver seen many dark spots when she had me lay on my side there was a big one what could it be. Have had severe tiredness, vomiting and pain in stomach for a couple months feel like I have the flu
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Liver and Gall Bladder

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 5 hours later
Hello and thanks or the query.
There could be many reasons for dark spots on Liver like
Granulomas resulting from various Infections
Fatty infiltration of liver
Cysts
Common benign conditions like Hemangioma or liver adenoma
Liver cancers
Metastatic liver cancer

Since you already have the history of breast cancer and suffering from pain abdomen with vomiting,it is suggested that you consult a Gastroenterologist who can conduct tests like
Liver function tests
CT or MRI liver
and liver biopsy for proper diagnosis and further treatment.
In the mean time keep your nutrition good and try to keep your liver healthy by abstaining from alcohol and smoking.
Consult your doctor as early as possible
I hope to have answered your query however you can revert to me for any further query.
Thanks and best of luck.