Ultrasound done while pregnancy. Showed no liver abnormality. What does the value signify?

Dear Dr,

I wonder if you could kindly help out here. I have the following imaging results - some were during pregnancy and some post - inital issue was likely gallballder disturbance during pregnancy which settled after delivery:
Sep 05/08 ultrasound - no liver abnormaility
Nov 21/08 ultrasound no liver abnormality
Nov 26/08 ultrasound - hypoechoic lesion likely segment 4B 12x10x8mm rec f/u ultrasound 3 months
Dec 23/08 MRI with and w/out contrast 14mm focal fatty infiltration anterior subcapsular left lobe of liver. No solid lesion. suggestion that u/s finding artifactual.
Feb 23/09 ultrasound - subtle echo poor lesion 1.2cm left lobe of liver medial or lateral segment but central not subcapsular. slight bullseye appreance as slight area of increased echogenicity centrally. Relativly subtle finding and non specific.
March 02/09 MRI with and w/out contrast - mild subcapsular fatty infiltration of medial and lateral segment of left hepatic lobe adjacent to falciform ligament - no hepatic lesions or focal abnormalities are seen.
May 13/09 ultrasound - small ech poor focus in left lobe of liver 1.2x1.4 cm does not appear to have changed (accounting for different measuring tecniques)
July 30/09 ultrasound - no liver abnormaility and no recommendation.
I reviewed all with my Dr in Aug 09 (blood work inc liver enzymes were normal) - he stated that he was satisfied that no further action required. I know it has been a while since all this but is it ok to just leave it be - are the above finding indicative of any concern. i have no other known health issues. (in the u/s there were gallbladder polyps under 5mm)

thank you very much
Posted Mon, 6 Aug 2012 in Liver and Gall Bladder
Answered by Dr. Chandra Shekhar Sharma 2 hours later

Welcome to XXXXXXX

All your reports are about 3 years.

I shall like to know, what made you to review your old reports?

Gallbladder polyps are mostly benign, and do not require removal.

Your last report dated July 30/09 is normal, therefore you should not worry about some previous abnormal reports.

With good wishes,