Ulcer in mouth. Not reactive to cold or hot items. Suggest the treatment?

Question having an ulcer in my mouth..its small in size ..but its not tat painfull nor reactive to cold or hot stuff iconsume
Posted Mon, 30 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Prasad 54 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Do not be worried...

Detailed Answer:

Mouth ulcers are very common. It doesn't need serious attention if the ulcer heals spontaneously and it doesn't recur very frequently.

I suggest you to take vitamin supplements such as zincovit one tablet every day along with vitamin c supplement such as limcee once a day for two weeks. Observe the ulcer as it heals. If symptoms do not resolve in the next 2 weeks, you can visit your local doctor for careful evaluation.

Hope this helps. Write back for clarifications.