URS kidney stone removal done. On medication. Can I lead a normal and healthy life?

Hello Doctor I have a question regarding URS kidney stone removal. I have been thru URS stone removal procedure 6 days ago. My anti biotics are over and now am on Lacilactone and Noculi medicines. I have a stent placed in which will be there for next 4 weeks as per Dr. Advice. I want to know if I can lead my normal life like doing my low back exercise and indulge in Intercourse
Posted Tue, 4 Dec 2012 in Kidney Conditions
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 17 minutes later

Welcome to XXXXXXX and thanks for your query.
You can do both, but to a limit of comfort and not to exert too much.
wishing you good health,