Typhoid, dizzy, trembling of hands and heart, nervous. What can be the cause?

Question
I HAD TYPHOID SINCE LAST 15 DAYS ,THOUGHT EVERYTHING IS WELL BUT NOW SUDDENLY FEELING DIZZY WITH HANDS AND HEART TREMBLING ,THERE IS A FEELING OF NERVOUSNESS THE FOREHEAD IS GETTING HOTTER
Posted Sun, 24 Jun 2012 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
Hello and thanks for the query
Since patient feels very weak,tired and suffers from loss of appetite,such types of symptoms may occur.
If your fever has become normal,your blood pressure and sugar levels are normal,you should not worry.
Take proper rest along with plenty of oral fluids and light food.
Take the required amount of antibiotics as prescribed by your doctor as typhoid is notorious for getting relapsed.
Coconut water and orange juice are particularly very helpful in patients of typhoid fever as they provide lot of energy and nourishment.
You shall be alright soon.
However if your symptoms don't improve or they worsen,then you must consult your doctor and get the required investigations done to get at the diagnosis.
I hope to have answered your query however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck.
Thanks