Ask a Dentist   »  

Two front teeth protruding little out. Suggest a solution without braces?

Excellent

Dentist
Question
I have two front teeth protruding little out, i want to make it uniform and beauty, how much it cost for braces, is there any solution without braces?
Posted Wed, 4 Sep 2013 in Dental Health

Answered by Dr. Neha Sumra 1 hour later
Hi

Orthodontic treatment costs around 20,000rs but in my opinion, this is not the right age for orthodontic treatment. Orthodontic treatment has good results below 20 years.

I would suggest you to go for smile designing. Go for capping or veneering of these teeth.
Capping is cheaper as compared to orthodontic treatment
Consult dentist for further treatment plan.

Hope I answered your query.

Follow-up: Two front teeth protruding little out. Suggest a solution without braces? 32 minutes later
Thanks for the reply, It sounds good

Answered by Dr. Neha Sumra 11 minutes later
You are most welcome.

Take Care