Two EMG reports. Require interpretation and suggession regarding it?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Dear Doctor,
Please guide that does there is any changes occur in two different EMG reports, which are on file.
Posted Mon, 21 May 2012 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 15 hours later
Unfortunately there are no reports attached to this query. Please attach the reports in the box provided on the right side of the query box. This will help me in understanding your problem in a better way.

Waiting for your reply.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
Follow-up: Two EMG reports. Require interpretation and suggession regarding it? 26 minutes later
Dear Dr.Tayal,
Reports are enclosed, you can please guide with reference to test reports and with my present question.
Kuldip Aggarwal from Calgary
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 59 minutes later
Thanks for writing again.
I have seen all the reports attached with this query. Both the EMG reports done on your arms are almost similar and are normal. These are not indicative of any pathology. The interpretation of results is done in association with the clinical signs and symptoms. In case of any symptoms, consulting a neurologist will be helpful.
Cervical spondylottic changes and mild foraminal stenosis might be the likely causes of the pain you are having in your arms.

Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.