Twitching in eyes. Suggest treatment

My eyes are twitching for past 2 weeks. its bothering me much when i involved in an important activity. How can i over come it. Please Help??
Posted Sat, 2 Nov 2013 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 46 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Electrolyte imbalance likely

Detailed Answer:

Electrolyte imbalance is more likely to cause twitching in the eyes like calcium and potassium imbalance. Please take a glass of Electral water twice daily or tender coconut water once daily. You can purchase the Electral sachets from the local pharmacy.

It could also be due to excess strain on your eyes. Hence, please try to relax your eyes as much as possible.

If the problem persists, please see an Ophthalmologist for further evaluation.