Trying to leave drug addiction. Suggest some medication for loose motion, nausea and physical disorder?

i want to leave drug addiction like opium(taking from last one and half year regularly) plz suggest any medicine to recover easily as after leaving drugs problems like loose motion , nausea , physical disorders occurs
Posted Wed, 29 Aug 2012 in Drug Abuse
Answered by Dr. Rajeev Chavda 2 hours later
Thanks for using the XXXXXXX I am happy to address your questions, Once an addict decides to leave drugs irrespective of the nature and duration of drugs total deaddiction is possible. Yes, you can get rid of your addiction with modern era of medicines and with hitech medicines and techniques available. The most recent and Hi-Tech technique is called SANR (Super accelerated neuron regulation). All opiates can be treated with this technique. In this technique, de-addiction / detoxification is done in just 4-5 hours and it is absolutely painless. In this technique the brain cells are washed and normalized with special medicines so that within 4-5 hours complete neuro regulation takes place and the drug present in the body is completely washed out. SANR technique requires admission for one day. Fasting for 24 hours is required. Patient can take soft drinks and water during this fasting period. Detailed medical investigations are carried out and medical fitness is given by physicians. Once the patient is medically fit, SANR process starts next morning and is complete within 4-5 hours. No treatment is given after this except for one tablet a day so that there are absolutely no chances of relapse. Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help. Thanks