Trying to have a child and taking paroxetine before intercourse. Suggest the medication to increase sperm count

I have high blood pressure and I am currently taking benazep/hctz 6.25 and i also take paroxetine only when having intercourse with my finance for penis hard on. I take this 3 hours due intercouse. But my finance and I trying to have a baby and I think I may be inferitle due with meds for my high blood pressure. Is there anything I can buy online to help me have more sperm count and safe with blood pressure meds and able to keep me have hard on for long while.
Posted Sun, 24 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Clarifications Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for using health care magic for posting your query. I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through. However I would require a couple of more details to help you in answering your query in a better justified way. 1) Do you have erectile dysfunction or you just want that extra strength/time? 2) Have you ever done sperm analysis? 3) How long have you been trying? Hope to hear from you at your earliest convenience. Regards and wish you good health, Dr. Srikanth Reddy MD