Trying to get rid of addiction. Can any online doctor help?

Hello. My brother has been struggling with addiction for many years. I'd like to ask some questions and see how we can help him.
Posted Sat, 5 Jan 2013 in Drug Abuse
Answered by Dr. Jonas Sundarakumar 10 hours later
Hello and welcome to Healthcare Magic. Thanks for your query.

I appreciate your interest in your brother's health and well-being. It's good to hear that your brother has been able to get off drugs and has started a new life. I would be happy to answer your questions and help you guide your brother in a better way.

Please provide more details regarding his past addictions, how long he has been off drugs, what specific medication he has been prescribed, and how he is doing currently. Feel free to ask any specific questions you may have regarding his addiction problems...

Dr. Jonas Sundarakumar
Consultant Psychiatrist