Trying to get pregnant, done AMH hormonal test, prescribed EEMA-D tablet. Is my test result the reason I am not able to conceive?

i have been trying to get pregnant since past 5 months as well as i have consultated the a gynae for the same.I have done all the possible test as when i had done AMH hormnal test the result was 1.0 is this the reason i am not able to conceive the gyane has suggested me EEMA-D tablet (Dehydroepiandrosterone Capsules) for Two Months.
Later, she has told me that she wouls start 15 days tablet course & injetion which will increse the eggs formation. Pls suggets me on the same.

Posted Tue, 17 Jul 2012 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Chetna Jain 25 hours later
DHEA is used to augment fertilty in poor responders
Please contnue taking the tablets.
Your doctor will give you Inj for egg formation then inj for egg rupture and if required will do IUI(intrauterine insemination).
Please get the tubal patency test done before you porceed further.
You must take regular treatment to incresae conception chances.
Hope semen exam is normal
Best wishes