Trying to get pregnant. Has my uterus gone down after the first birth?

I been trying to. Get pregnante for a year and I already had a baby two years ago but I don't know what's going on people tell me my uterus is down when I deliver my first son
I get pain in my stomach and I feel like something I hanging I been trying for one year to get pregnante I always had regular periods and now it takes up to three months to get my period I wanna get pregnante
Posted Sun, 6 May 2012 in Getting Pregnant
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 22 minutes later
You are having your periods at three months interval. This can happen due to hormonal disturbances, thyroid deficiency or polycystic ovaries. All these factors do decrease the chances of getting pregnant.
There is nothing to worry about uterus position. Most likely it is just a normal anatomical variation. You need to consult your gynecologist for proper investigations to find out the cause and further treatment.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
Follow-up: Trying to get pregnant. Has my uterus gone down after the first birth? 2 hours later
What is anatomical variation what can cause that to happen
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 9 hours later

Thanks for writing again.

The position of uterus can be “anteverted” or “retroverted” according to the tone of ligaments to which the uterus is attached. Both the positions are anatomically normal and do not affect the fertility.

Sometimes retroverted uterus causes the feeling of mild pain and lower position of the uterus.

Hope this clarifies your doubt. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.