Trying to gain weight. Suggest best protein powder without any side effect

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Sep 2012
Sep 2012

Question
i want to gain weight so please suggest me the best protein powder which have no side effect at all
Posted Mon, 4 Feb 2013 in Weight & Lifestyle

Answered by Dr. Das Arindam 8 minutes later

Thank you for posting a query.

To increase the body weight, you have to take nutritious diet. Among the various dietary supplements, protein is the main thing which can increase your body weight. For this I am giving you some idea about the supplement you can take.

1. Whey protein - it is very much important for building muscles. Take the whey along with oats and olive oil.
It is available in market in many trade names. You can choose any one of them as per your economic condition.

2. Multivitamin medicines containing zinc and other micro-nutrients.

Besides this, you need a good diet plan starting from breakfast to dinner. You should consult with dietician about this.

So, whey protein is the best protein supplement without any side effect.

Lastly, one liver protecting agent like sorbitol should be taken to improve the metabolism of the foods you are taking.

Hope this information suffices. Let me know, if you have any more question.

Regards.