Trying to conceive, unsuccessful. Ultrasound shows lesion in uterus between fundus and right ovary. Abnormal report?

I am XXXXXXX Actually, my gyna has suggested me to go for ultrasound of W/A as I went for consulting about conceiving pregnancy. I want to conceive but it is not happening. My reports says "Uterus: There is E/O hypoechoic lesion of size (44.3 mm X 35.8 mm) between fundus and right ovary S/O subserous fibroid / Complex cyst".
It was done yesterday and I started my MC in today morning. I could not go to my Gyna to consultant and I will be able to see this report on Tuesday. I just want to know if there is something wrong with my report.
Posted Sat, 14 Apr 2012 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 6 hours later
Your ultrasound findings are suggestive of a small lesion which can either be a fibroid arising from uterus or a complex cyst arising from right ovary. The margins and origin of teh mass could not be well identified.
To find out the nature of lesion it is better to have an MRI of lower abdomen as it is the best way to detect the soft tissue abnormalities.
This is not likely to affect your fertility or conception.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.