Trying to conceive, started follicular study. What does result indicate?

Hello Doctor,pls may have help u .my tretament started in navi mubai .one of my dr. told me u will give the treatment for follicule study. i hav one report on my case paper she wrote In the follicular Study in day 21 R.T OVARY(DF-6.5mm),Left Ovary (DF- 7.2mm) 7 The ET(6.5 MM) ,is it ok ...i want to concive a baby ,but doctor told me that this type of results its difficult to concive .kindly suggest me ....?
Posted Wed, 18 Sep 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 30 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Sub optimal ovulation according to your report

Detailed Answer:
The report you have is less than adequate . The size of the follicles is not large enough for good ovulation . The dominant follicles should be at least 18-20mm in size to get good quality eggs . Without ovulation conception won't happen . You will need ovulation induction drugs to develop good quality eggs . You should consult your doctor again for further treatment . Navy Mumbai has good doctors and treatment facilities . I'm sure you can get positive results after treatment . Be patient .