Trying to conceive, have had brown pink bleeding which did not stopped. Bleeding started before period. Pregnant?

I usually have regular 5 day period on a 26-28 day cycle. I am try to conceive and for past 7 days I have had brown pink bleeding which still hasnt stopped. The brown pink bleeding started when my period was due. I only need 1-2 sanitary towel in a day. Could I be pregnant or what is wrong?
Posted Mon, 2 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 11 hours later
Brief Answer:
Hormonal imabalnce

Detailed Answer:

The abnormal bleeding you have could be due to hormonal imbalance which could be secondary to stress or any medication you on for long time.

There is no need to worry. This will settle on its own without needing any intervention.

Hope, I answered your query.