Trying to conceive after a stillbirth. Will I be able to conceive?

May 2013
Hi Doctor, im 28 yrs old, i had a still born baby girl in 2009 thru C-Section. I was told i can conceive again which me and my husband have been trying since XXXXXXX of 2010.I Have not been able to conceive till date. Now since XXXXXXX of 2012 im undergoing treatment for proper mensuration and since September 2012 im undergoing Fertility treatment which includes Uphigene from 3-7 day, Dexona for 10 days half a tablet, duphaston from 16th day for 10 days and F-Gam for 3 months. im also going thru folicular study and took HMG on the 5th day of this month, still my foliculles don't seem to grow as expected. Ipremim GETTING WORRIED, Will i be able to conceive???
Posted Sun, 11 Nov 2012 in Getting Pregnant
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 7 hours later

The response to HMG differs from person to person and also cycle to cycle in same person.
According to the response the dose may need to be altered.
And some woman may respond slower than usual.
So continue the follicular study and other medicines for this month possibly you can get mature follicle and can conceive.
If not next time the dosage of the HMG can be increased with your doctor's advice which can probably bring the desired effect.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.