Trying to conceive. What could be my ovulation day as per my period date?

Apr 2013

General Surgeon
I have three children, my last was born in august last year, my periods returned in December and i had a 28 day cycle for the last two months they have now been 40 days? We are wanting to try and plot when i ovulate as want to try for a boy after three beautiful girls
Posted Thu, 25 Apr 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 51 minutes later
Hi XXXXXXX andwelcome to XXXXXXX Thank you for your querry.
First, congratulations for your beatiful girls. I am sure you enjoy with them. There arent many young mothers with so much children today.
Good new is that you will be able to get pregnant for next 10 years probably.Even if you have irregular periods you are able to get pregnant normally.
Bad new is that mother nature or God didnt want that humans choose the sex of their children. chances are near 50:50 an you cant influence on it. There are some absurd advices about it on the internet,but dont even read them.
You should try and hope for a boy but I am sure that you wont regret if you get another little girl.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help