Trying to conceive. Suspected for twisted pelvis. Am I having any reproductive problem?

Infertility Specialist
hi i have had two children three misscarrages and one termination due to placenta not attached properly and really want more children been tested and was told all is fine and it could have been the food postioning i had that caused one misscarrage and my bad tooth well bone infection that caused the other. i have been trying for nine months now but found out my womb lining was 22mm thick they think it was from the last misscarrage so took mefenamic acid and it is now 11mm on day 15 of cycle but still have string like things on the tissue when i wipe when on my period and small clots on the heavyest day but when im not taking the mefenamic acid the clots are bigger. i have had blood tests done all fine hormones fine am ovulating good. had a scan done womb fine ovaries fine. i am i worryer i suffer from anixety and take anitdepressants for it. and i am worryed i have some thing that is going to stop me having more children. i also get pains in my top thighs inner thighs and outter thighs and my back hurts at the bottom when i push on it back ache sometimes but thigh ache every day not all day my doctor said it was mechanical back so sent me to phsio she said all she could see was twisted pelvis which she put it back in place. is thier any reprotucive problems that caus e this symptoms my period is 28 days i dont bleed inbetween periods and sex does not hurt HELP.
Posted Thu, 8 Nov 2012 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 hour later
Hi, thanks for your query. First of all I would like to reassure you that nothing is wrong with you. Your reproductive & Fertility potential are good. You have good chances of getting pregnant as your last pregnancy was just 9 months back and you are only 29 year young. I am very sure you will conceive soon. If you are very particular and wish to hurry with pregnancy please undergo IUI (Intrauterine Insemination ). If you are not willing please keep trying naturally. You might conceive. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol. IVF SPECIALIST