Trying to conceive. Prescribed oosure. Is it safe to take? Any side effect?

My gynaec has recommend OOsure 1-1 until I conceive, Semi Brom for my fluctuation prolactin and siphene 2 tablets for 5 days for my next follicular study.

I am planning for a baby and would like to do follicular study.
Just wanted t ensure the medication suggested by my doctor is appropriate and there would be no side effects on egg formation
Posted Sat, 26 Jan 2013 in Getting Pregnant
Answered by Dr. Minoo Bhagia 58 minutes later

Dear meghna

Welcome and thanks for writing to us

Both drugs are good for the maturity of follicles.Siphene is Clomiphene citrate given in 50 mgms and 100 mgms.As you are taking two tablets , it must be 100 mgm dose which is good for the ovulation but gives better results if estradiol valerate is added for further 5 days.There are kits which contain both , the clomiphene citrate as well as estradiol valerate.
Oosure and ovacare tablets contain vitamins for the follicular maturity and are used in alternative medicine and there is no harm taking them.
Best wishes and good luck