Trying to conceive. How to ensure pregnancy?

Infertility Specialist
my wife and me are trying for a baby now it has been 3 months now, still no progress she is 35 and i am 34. Whats the best suggestion to ensure being pregnant
Posted Tue, 27 Aug 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Dattaprasad 44 minutes later
Welcome to XXXXXXX
Chance of conception in 3 months is around 50%.
As your wife's age is 35 years, you can do some basic tests of fertility (if not already done) to be sure that nothing is wrong that can prevent pregnancy.
These tests include wife's ultrasound on 2nd day of menses, which should include ovarian volume & antral follicle count of both ovaries. Second test is tubal patency test like hysterosalpingogram/sonosalpingogram/laparoscopy depending on result of ultrasound. Third basic tests is your semen analysis.
If all are fine you have good chance of conception (85% in 12 months).
Let me know if you have other concerns.