Trying to conceive. Have delayed period, back and abdomen pain. Suggest?

Infertility Specialist
Question
HI,
I am Felcy, 23 years old. We are trying to get conceive for the past 7 months. More over for the past two months my period cycle was about 30 to 32 days. This month not yet period came so far and today is my 34th day. But i have back pain in lower left side and in lower abdomen. Is it any problem? can you pls advise here?
Posted Mon, 9 Sep 2013 in Infertility Problem

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 21 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hi, Thanks for your query : 1) The pain you are

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for your query :

1) The pain you are getting could be due to premenstrual symptoms which occurs before getting a cycle.

2) if you wish to know about pregnancy please get serum beta hCG test done which will accurately predict about the pregnancy.

Dr. Mahesh Koregol
IVF & Infertility specialist.

Follow-up: Trying to conceive. Have delayed period, back and abdomen pain. Suggest? 12 minutes later
Generally my period comes within one hour from the pain start time. but this time the pain has been there from last night and still i have not period. Pain is not permanent, it comes now and then. The pain is different when compare to previous Cycles.

Rgds
Felcy

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 29 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hi, Thats the reason I suggested for a pregnancy

Detailed Answer:

Thats the reason I suggested for a pregnancy test.

Sometimes the pain comes for a day or two before cycles begin. Hence it is difficult to differentiate them.

If pregnancy test is negative, wait for cycles .