Trying to conceive. Have PCOS. On treatment with fertile super and HCG injection. Is the treatment correct?

Infertility Specialist
Hi Doctor,
My husband and I have been trying for a kid for one year with no luck. I was diagnosed with PCOS and since then I have had three cycles with fertile super,ovacare forte, HuCog injection, and duphaston. I also got my HSG test done last month which came out to be normal. Also, my husband's siemen analysis results were normal.
I got my FSH/LH tests done today(on the 2nd day of my cycle) and following are the test results of last 3 tests :
XXXXXXX 17th(2nd day of cycle) :
FSH : 2.55 mIU/mL
LH : 4.90 mIU/mL

May 16(2nd day) :
FSH - 4.52 mIU/ml
LH - 6.86 mIU/ml

March 14(2nd day):
FSH - 4.37 mIU/ml
LH - 9.10 mIU/ml

My doctor has suggested to continue with the above treatment for 2-3 cycles more, please suggest if we are on the right track.

Posted Sun, 7 Jul 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 7 hours later
Hi, thanks for your query. I read your query and I understand your concerns. Following is my reply : 1) Your FSH, LH parameters are normal and no need to repeat them every month. 2) Your treatment is going on right track. You can gk ahead with some more cycles of treatment in same way. 3) Next option in your treatment would be to go for IUI ( intra uterine insemination ) where your husband's semen is cleaned and put inside you. Thats the next step and desirable as you have not conceived with present treatment. I hope I answered your query. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol. IVF & Infertility Specialist