Trying to conceive. Had IUI and getting periodic symptoms. What are the chances of safe pregnancy?

Infertility Specialist
i m 32 yrs trying to conceive for 2+ yrs my amh level is 0.35 & my FSH level is also high, i had my first iui on 1st oct but now i had symptoms of period, this means my iui is failed? is there chance of success with iui? all other reports of my & my husband is normal. for me my doctor told that i have pre mature ovrian failure. what should we do now?
Posted Sat, 3 Nov 2012 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Nandita Thakkar 52 minutes later
thank you for writing to HCM
If you get your periods this month - it suggests that your IUI has not worked
The success of IUI per cycle is 10 - 14%

Three such cycles it is 50 - 60%

As you have a high FSH and a low AMH - it will be advised that you attempt the IUI at the earliest

this should increase your chance of pregnancy

Wish you all the best

Dr XXXXXXX thakkar