Trying to conceive. Follicular study showed endometrial thickness-5.9mm. Suggest medication to improve thickness

Hi, I am XXXXXXX.My age is 33. got married at the age of 28. im trying to concieve.
Three months before(July) Hysterolaproscopy with right ovarian cystectomy with drilling done with DNC. In that report it was mentioned that tubal spill normal on right side and delayed on left side. From next month (August) onwards did follicular study.every time the endometrial thickness doesnt exceed above 6mm.
Today is 13th day of my follicular study.having dominant follicle in right ovary (20X16mm). but the endometrial thickness in 5.9mm only. What medicine i have to take to improve this endometrial thickness
My period cycle is 28 days after this laproscopy. before that i had irregular periods.
Medication i had for past three months : Folvite, Siphene, Progynova-2mg, Susten VT.
Posted Thu, 25 Oct 2012 in Getting Pregnant
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
Embryos need to implant in the Endometrium, and an optimal Endometrium is thick and Trilaminar. The fertility problem arises when there is a poor Endometrium or a thin uterine lining. This could be because of low estrogen levels, poor blood flow or damaged Endometrium.
The cause needs to be investigated with investigations like serum estradiol levels and is then treated accordingly.
Since your endometrium is only marginally thin, you should respond to oestradiol valerate. Vaginal vasodilators ( NTG patches) also improve the blood supply and thus help in increasing the thickness. You can get the appropriate drugs prescribed from your infertility specialist.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
Follow-up: Trying to conceive. Follicular study showed endometrial thickness-5.9mm. Suggest medication to improve thickness 18 minutes later
Thanks for ur reply madam.
In my histopathology report it is mentioned as follows
Specimen : Endometrial currettings

Gross: Multiple gray brown soft tissues fragment measuring 1 X 1.5cm.

Microscopy: Multiple sections studied shows tubular endometrial glands lined by cubo-columnar cells with basally placed nuclei with stratification, surrounded by closely packed stromal cells with the area of haemorrage.

Impression: sections show features of proliferative phase.

And in my follicular study report it is mentioned that endometrium is regular.
today is my 13th day. thickness is 5.9mm trilaminar.

Is this represents damaged endometrium?
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 11 minutes later
Thanks for writing again.
Your histopathology report shows a normal endometrium. There are no traces of any infection or damage. Decreased estrogen levels or a decreased vascularity- blood flow seem to be the likely cause.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.