Trying to conceive. Experiencing pain in leg, diarrhoea and raise in body temperature. What to do?

Hello Doctor..
I have been expecting to get pregnant.. For some reasons its not been happening since last 8 months..
Its 25 days for today and since a week I have rise in temperature (though don't have fever), bad leg pain during the morning, Loose motions(once in a day).. My mother in law told me it is impossible to be pregnant if I get loose motions.. Please make my understanding better on the same.. also let me know about any specific things I should do ot not do, eat or not eat before and after getting pregnant..
Posted Wed, 8 May 2013 in Getting Pregnant
Answered by Dr. Y V Siva Sankara Murty 53 minutes later

Thanks for writing to health care magic.

There is no relationship between loose motions and getting pregnant.

(In some cultures the gastrointestinal tract (through which food passes) is considered the same as genital tract (where pregnancy occurs). This could be the explanation they give when they say while having loose motions one cannot be pregnant. This is the same reason they stop feeding a mother after a delivery. They think that not feeding results in drying of the gastro intestinal tract and this can result in drying of the genital tract and thereby they can stop vaginal bleeding)

Have a healthy balanced diet while planning for pregnancy or during pregnancy.
Consume lot of fruits and vegetables.

Do not eat outside in hotels etc during pregnancy.

Try and wash the fruits and vegetables well so that the harmful chemicals are washed away.

Do not take medicines without consulting your doctor as the same can harm the fetus.

Your doctor will prescribe you folic acid tablets before pregnacy (while planning for the same) and during pregnancy to prevent congenital anomalies to the fetus.
So consult your doctor for the same.

Hope this helps.
Follow-up: Trying to conceive. Experiencing pain in leg, diarrhoea and raise in body temperature. What to do? 1 hour later
Thanks a lot doctor.. Trying to get some awareness on the same..
Close to mensural dates I get frustrated as to why no one has a proper knowledge about how to differentiate between getting pregnant or getting periods.. Mood offs continue and my mom keeps telling me to keep my cool as that may not lead to positive results.. I avoid going out of home also as I dont want to strain.. 1 of the doctors told me, if it has to happen no matter how much I exert myself it will happen..
I am basically a sportsplayer and I dont do even Yoga cos of the fear that I may not conceive during this month too..
Pressure is on me doctor and that turns me off.. jealousy, insecurity, frustration has increased in me..
some times i feel I need a psychiatrist..
Answered by Dr. Y V Siva Sankara Murty 36 minutes later

Yes you should definitely maintain your cool as frustration may not help you really.

I think avoiding going out of home or stopping yoga may not help you.

There is no need to get those negative feelings.

I request you to please consult your doctor if there is further delay and get investigated as to what the exact problem is.

Hope this helps.